Study in Australia
Study in Australia
Are you looking for an opportunity to study in Australia?
If yes, then you have come to the right place.
Canapply gets you the platform where you can show your skills and achieve your dream to study in Australia.
It is the right place for people who wish to study in Australia as we specialize in aiding students with educational prospects and visas. We help you with the visa requirements, as well as the various universities you can apply to and even the scholarships they offer. BCES gives you all the necessary information to study in Australia that will make this process simple and clear for you.
Australia is fast becoming a preferred destination in terms of education among Indian students. Australia offers an educational experience that makes a real difference. It provides a unique kind of education and a learning style that encourages one to be innovative, creative and to think independently. This country is dynamic and vibrant with energetic, friendly people. It is an English-speaking and a safe and friendly society in which students can learn and travel freely.
In short the benefits for studying in Australia are :
- Degrees are globally recognized.
- Very friendly & co-operative people.
- Weather much suitable to Indian students.
- Post Qualification work & settlement options.
- Can work while studying.
- Universities are known for being research focused & technology driven.
- Diversity and multiculturalism
Australia renders many advantages to international students because of the renowned quality of teaching and research. About 700,000 international students are studying in Australia. Education in the Australia is mainly provided by the public sector, with control and funding coming from three levels: federal, state, and local.
Students planning to study in Australia must be achieving standardized educational qualifications recognized in other parts of the world. Below are the few top universities to study in the most preferred country of the World:
- Curtin University of Technology – Perth
- QUT ( Queensland University of Technology) – Brisbane
- RMIT (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology) – Melbourne
- UniSA ( University of South Australia) – Adelaide
- UTS ( University of Technology of Sydney ) – Sydney
- Australian Catholic University – Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane
- Bond University – Brisbane
- Central Queensland University – Melbourne, Sydney, Gold Coast, Rockhampton
- Charles Sturt University – Sydney
- Deakin University – Melbourne, Geelong
- ECU (Edith Cowan University) – Perth
- Griffith University – Brisbane, Gold Coast
- James Cook University – Townsville, Sydney
- La Trobe University – Melbourne, Bendigo
- Southern Cross University
- Swinburne University of Technology – Melbourne
- University of Ballarat
- University of Canberra
- University of Southern Queensland – Sydney, Toowoomba
- University of Tasmania – Hobart
- University of Western Sydney (UWS) – Sydney
- University of Wollongong
- VU ( Victoria University) – Melbourne
Application Procedures in Australia
The institutions in Australia are divided in
Private Providers &
Australian institutions offer programs ranging from Year 11 & 12, diplomas, bachelor degrees, Graduate & postgraduate diplomas, Masters (By coursework & Research), PHD.
Admissions are purely on the basis of a student’s academics & IELTS score. While applying for admissions you have to submit the following documents:
- Marksheets & Passing certificate of Year 10 & Year 12
- IELTS Result Copy (If not given- conditional offer letter will be issued)
- Marksheets of Bachelor’s degree
- Degree Certificate (Provisional degree certificate is acceptable, if original not received till date)
- Marksheets & Degree certificate for PG/Masters degree, if completed in India.
- Work Experience certificates (if applicable)
- Statement of purpose/ Recommendation letters (Depending on course)
- Application fees draft (Depending on the university)
For Details Please Contact Our Staff At: Click here